National Bank of Egypt NBE – Mortgage Loan
Up to EGP 2,250,000.
Up to 20 years.
Free Life and disability insurance
No I-Score fees.
- Egyptain residents only
- The apartment should be fully finished and ready for housing, including all utilities (electricity and water meters)
- Finance up to 80% of the total amount
- 20% down payment is required
- A copy of valid national ID
- Family registration certificate
- Recent utility bill
- Proof of income
Fees & Charges
- 2% fees on past due to instalments
This is a representative example of what it may cost: 8% APR Representative based on a loan of EGP 500,000 with 20% deposit repayable over 240 months at an interest rate of 8% pa (fixed). Monthly repayment of EGP 3,346. Total amount payable EGP 803,040.