Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank ADCB – Salary Loan
Up to EGP 2,000,000
Up to 10 years.
15% interest rate if loan is paid within 5 years and 17.5% if paid within 10 years.
- Egyptain residents only.
- Minimum age: 21 years old and maximum age: 60 years old.
- Transfer your salary or just the installment (provide a salary proof without the need to transfer it).
- A copy of valid national ID
- HR letter / Salary Transfer Letter
- Recent utility bill
- 3 months’ bank statement
Fees & Charges
- 2% fees on past due instalments.
- 1% administrative fees for individuals and 0.5% for excellency clients.
- Early Settlement Fees: 5% on the outstanding balance.
- Installment Postponement fees: EGP 200.
This is a representative example of what an EGP 100,000 loan might cost: 15% APR Representative based on the 4-year loan option, then monthly instalment would be EGP 2,783. Total amount payable would be EGP 133,588.